Flexible Gymnasium prep with milestones
In our "Gymi prep with milestones" course, students use Lern-Forum's tried-and-tested course materials.
Even when students are studying independently or with help from their parents, it is important for them to receive regular feedback about their progress from experienced teachers.
Every course day, students take a small test. The test results highlight areas where they can focus and improve.
- 4 in-class learning days (once a month)
- Short tests to assess progress (every course day)
- 3 corrected essays with thorough feedback
- 1 realistic mock exam
Preparation for the Gymnasium entrance exam is a busy time for students. Besides the regular challenges of school life, students are now faced with several hours of studying for the exam. Many children don't have time to visit a weekly prep course in addition to preparing for the exam at school.
If this is the case, exam preparation with milestones can help. Students use the tried and tested Lern-Forum learning materials and customised learning videos to revise independently for the exam. Students can then check their progress every 4 weeks (4x total) on milestone course days.
Registration for Gymi prep with milestone
In order to pass the actual exam, students must learn how to cope with the nervousness and uncertainty they may feel during test situations.
Our simulation exam allows course participants to experience the exam process and get a clear idea of what to expect on the day of the actual exam. This way students are not surprised by an unfamiliar situation and can prepare accordingly.
Weekly course (19, 15 or 10 times)
Flexible study schedule
- Students are less time-bound
- Weekends can remain reserved for family activities
- Less time spent travelling
Strict focus on exam material
- Only material required for the exam is reviewed
- For example, no binomials, no passé
How does the course work?
Students prepare independently using our reliable Lern-Forum study materials and instructional videos. The 4 milestone course days allow students to track their study progress and ask any questions they may have. The course package includes the correction of 4 essays as well as a final simulation exam.
- Small groups (max. 8 students; milestone prep courses have up to 12)
- Teachers have time to specifically respond to each student
- Exam prep plus a look at the material that will be covered during the probationary period
- Presentation of the material is holistic and balanced (students learn the connections between the material as well)
How does the course work?
Students participate in the course every week (except during holidays) and receive their own course folder with learning materials. Homework is given every week,and students turn in multiple essays for correction. Halfway through the course, each student receives an individual assessment so that he or she has time to improve if necessary.
Since the German grade counts for 40% of the short-track Gymnasium entrance exam, linguistic expression, text interpretation and grammar are more important for sound preparation than ever.
In our courses, we regularly write essays that are corrected, assessed and graded by a specialised team.