Online course at home
Setup before the course
- The courses take place in your home in front of the computer.
- Students need a quiet place without noise with a desk or table.
- No loud noises should be audible.
- Students should get ready and open the link before class time.
- Computer with internet connection and camera
- Cell phone with Whatsapp to send assignments to the teacher
- Writing utensils, ruler, compasses, calculator
Students see each other in the virtual classroom and can talk directly to the teacher. It is therefore important to prepare and sit down at a table. Please do not appear in front of the camera unkempt in your pajamas!
Normally we send you the course material in paper form. When studying for the oral entrance exam to the Gymnasium, you will exceptionally need a printer to print out the exercises. You do not need a graphics tablet.
How does the online-course work?
Almost like a classroom.
- The students receive a link by e-mail - with just one click, the student is in the virtual classroom.
- All pupils see each other and can talk to each other.
- The teacher can give the students additional teaching materials and additional exercises to download as needed.
- Then the lesson begins: the teacher explains the material and the students solve the exercises on paper at home.
- BMS Preparation
Tutoring and intensive holiday courses so your child can prepare for the BMS entrance exam.
- IT School (IMS)
Tutoring and intensive holiday courses to optimally prepare your child for the IMS entrance examination.
- FMS Preparation
Tutoring and intensive vacation courses to prepare your child optimally for the FMS entrance exam.
- Matura Preparation
Repetition preparation courses of all relevant subjects for the Matura examinations in mathematics and French.
Mit unseren Ergänzungskursen legen Schülerinnen und Schüler den Grundstein für gute Zeugnisnoten und eine Aufnahme ins Gymnasium. Erfahren Sie im Folgenden, für wen sich Ergänzungskurse lohnen und welche Inhalte behandelt werden.